Thursday, March 24, 2011

Kick "A"ss results.

So last Sunday was awesome. A geek out weekend of Warhammer. SO here was the list of competitors.

1.Borhan - Ultramarines
2.Andrew- Ork
3.Paul - Blood Angels
4.Nik Kamal - Dark Eldar
5. Abu - Space Wolves
6. Simon - Dark Eldar

At the end of the day I emerged victorious grabbing the first place. Thanks to my painting. Its funny how the Blood Angels army has been emerging victorious in the past tournements. Allen, Alvin, Liam and now me. In the first round I faced off against Andrew, Abu in the second and Simon in the third round. The third game against Simon was super epic. I wish I had a camera so I could take a pic of all the epic moments. >< The camera on my phone just wont do it justice. haha! Especially when my Furioso Dread charged his Hellions and they kept falling back till they fled the table edge. I would have been pissed off if that happened to me but Simon kept his cool and played. I gave him 5 sportsmanship marks for that. At the end of the day Simon got awarded best painted and best sportsmanship. Still waiting on Oliver to post up them pics. Gah!

So the SPM results came out on Wed, I was nervous too I kid you not. Thank God, they obtained can I say "A"wesome results? Yeah, they did great. Some could have done better but all in all, they floored the gas on this one and thats what mattered most. It was the first time in my life receiving a call from a student who kept yelling thank you over the phone. It feels amazing to know you have had an effect on someones life.

No comments:

Post a Comment