Friday, February 19, 2010

7 days aint enough

Chin came back for one week and left. Damn. At least last night we had a great time together playing Frozen Throne.

Chin - Undead
Me - Night Elves
Alex - Night Elves
Mat - Human
Low - Orc

Its a pity Ezra wasn't around. Tulah kau Dusun! Always balik kampung. Mat and I should have played either Orc or Undead so that we could be shouting

FOR THE HORDE!

Good times. Cant wait to see that chinese fellow again when he comes back again for holidays. We didnt do much together due to busy schedules. All we did was play games, a movie, and more games. Sigh. 2010 has been pretty neutral. Hopefully things pick up soon.
Gonn try out a new sport soon. Swimming. My basketball shoes ripped and I cant find my size here in KK which means I wont be in bird mode on the court. So until then its fish mode in the water. Havent been in the water for almost a decade now. Since I outgrew my swimming trunks and I lost my goggles.

The water calls my name,
its flirting with me,
so I shall do the same,
in the water I wanna be,

Recently started listening to stuff by 2AM. They have not been really heard of until recently. JYP was too busy to promote them I guess. Being the more ballad and
soulful compared to their upbeat and loud label mates from 2PM. 2AM has it in them to go the distance. Now all they need is a hit.

The best stuff I heard recently. "Mawi World" on mineral water bottles. I wont buy mineral water just because it has his face on a Spritzer bottle! How about somebody like Jason Derulo or even Sean Kingston? Yeah, throw on a pic of good ol Sean Kingston showing a thumbs up with a word bubble saying "Water like a melody" or maybe "Cool like fire!" Jason could do that too with him wearing sunglasses and a songkok with catchy phrases such as

"Water say?"

"When the roof caved in, water came out!"

"Wa wa wa water she say?"

"Mmmineral water she say?"

No comments:

Post a Comment