Monday, February 1, 2010

HON and HOFF

So how do I pick up from my last one? Its been almost a month since my previous post. Havent set aside time to blog. Honestly, nothing much to talk about. I picked up World of Warcraft recently. Sigh. I have always loved online games. Well, its not about the grinding or questing but ALL about killing people. Ahem. I love killing in games yet I would never kill a fly. I only swat them and it so happens they die when I do that. Started playing a Troll Hunter and am now at lvl 56. *roar of the crowd*
Been playing online games since form 3. The first one was Elysium online. Then it was Ragnarok online. It was the best I tell you. Everyday PVP PVP PVP PVP.



Kindda semi retired from HON and Dota. Tired of some of the people I play with to the point it aint even fun if we win a game. Theres more than what meets the eye. It aint all about pawning people. Its all about HOW you pawn people and WHO you pawn people with. It bites when people start pointing fingers at KSers and start comparing who is better than who based on Kills and Deaths. Some people think a pro is determined by how many last hits, uber gear he farms and how rare he dies. In war, sacrifices must be made. Often if not for the death of a team mate, there can be no victory.

Heres an example (Kalau tidak faham, pandai pandai lah)

Legion
1 Magmus (tank)
2 Scout (damage)
3 Pyromancer (nuker/disabler)
4 Arachna (damage)
5 Blacksmith (nuker/disabler)


Hellbourne
1 Plague Rider (nuker)
2 Wretched Hag (nuker)
3 Rampage (tank/damage)
4 Pebbles (tank/disabler)
5 Hammerstorm (damage/disabler)

Now say in a war, none of the heroes in Legion can break the Hellbourne. All they can do is throw pot shots at each other. The Legion are not advised to stick as Plague Rider's ultimate is just insane. The only way to break it is for Magmus to initiate the war by stunning in and drawing all the skills to him. If not, none of his allies can really take a beating. Magmus is dead for sure. But now the opponents skills are on cool down. Its time for his team to take them out. Hence, no victory without sacrifice. No fingers should be pointed and no numbers should be calculated.



I found out recently another friend of mine turned into a lesbian. Lord knows why this thing is so rampant now. I picked up a book on Psychology recently so I could understand humans better. (macamlah kau bukan) The booke talked about this in all the wonderful languages normal people wont understand but in a way, they are attracted to the opposite sex just like how drug addicts are addicted to drugs. They know its bad yet they cant quit.

No comments:

Post a Comment