Monday, November 23, 2009

Hanging by a thread

Take me to Neverland where nobody is sad, where fairy dust makes you fly and there is free food everyday.

THE BEST THINGS IN LIFE ARE FREE

Got invited for draft tonight but I had to turn down the invitation. Kind of lost the fire to draft. Saving moolah is a must.

Economy is pretty bad, broke people are sad.
Fat wallets make me happy. Need a direction. Feeling lost in the fog. Need some sort of compass to this mess called life. Feeling the need for a retirement plan. Need to retire by 30 so I can enjoy life. Oh yeah.

I have a dislike for people who come to me for advice yet when I give advice, it ends up becoming an argument. Come to me asking a yes or no question to random personal issues and when I give my point of view, they end up using it on me to point out my weakness. Are the young of this generation having too much free time on their hands?
English has to come up with an adjective for these kind of people.

Its HON tonight I guess. Tomorrow after tomorrow after tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment