Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Kicking it and kicking the habit

Single mums at 20. Ain't that sad? Whats next? Grandmothers at 30? Take it slow with that John Legend style. People are in such a hurry to get it on between the sheets before getting wed. Sigh. Worried about getting laid all the time. "Jesus gonna come soon and Im I still have gotten it on yet! Oh no!"
What are schools teaching? We have a form 4 boy kicking it with a form 1 girl in a school classroom? I should kick his punk ass down those stairs.
Beat your kids I tell you. We dont need more of that pendidikan moral and pendidikan islam nonsense. I know people who can score A's for the mentioned subjects and they are now either mothers or fathers already. Put down the moral lessons and pick up the rod.

SPARE THE ROD, SPOIL THE CHILD

Half of them out there cant tell between love and lust. Can you? Its hard. Preserve and persevere.
Think to yourself. Would you want your child to do what you did?
Love hurts? You gotta be kidding me. Truth hurts. Love doesn't hurt. The sting you feel when things go a little sour requires long suffering. No it does not mean suffering for a very long time. =="

WHY BEER?

"so fun, 2night me go ice bar drink beer wif lao gong" Dipetik dari "Rasa kau Cina" hasil karya LGY

Beer does not taste nice. In fact, I shall name it the stupid drink. If you don't agree with me, its up to you as Im no doctor. Its a joke when I hear people saying they on a diet yet they chug down a can of beer.

"I gotta slim down ya know, *gulps beer* Gotta start working out tomorrow. *gulps beer* Do about 200 sit ups, lift some wieghts and cut down on rice *gulps more beer* I am out of shape and I look terrible in the mirror" *opens another can of beer*

GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE, PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE.

Lets go for some beers! (that is the most innocent way people kill people without knowing it)

Drunk driving has sent more people to the hospital than guns. When people tell me beers are the drinks to socialize, I disagree. Beer only makes the conversation juicier. It doesn't make the conversation smarter. It destroys livers and other organs silently while its drinker thinks he is drinking his worries away.

YOU MAY SURVIVE STROKE, BUT THE HOSPITAL BILL WILL GIVE YOU A HEART ATTACK

Tonight is gonna be a good night and I shall partake in the best drink called Milky Tea. That's the next best Chinese thing invented after Chinese girls.

PEARL + MILK TEA is the best ever. I will drink it, my kids will drink it, my grand kids will drink it and I will kill them if they don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment