Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Of cobwebs and dust

Aint this year full of disappointments. I don't speak for myself but everybody who got let down this year. Cant wait for a new year. 2009 sucks big time. Things rarely go as expected and often makes you wish you could turn back time. Businesses dont go as planned, relationships dont go as hoped and expected, future plans crushed to dust in mere seconds.

WHAT ELSE COULD DENY REALITY BUT REALITY ITSELF?

"Haiz, no use say many many de. Life very sucks lor. Duno wan do what" Dipetik dari "Rasa Kau Cina" hasil karya LGY

TIME IS ALL THAT STALLS THE INEVITABLE

Getting better at snooker. Unlike Pool, its table is larger and the holes are smaller. Gotta get my game on. My cue has been collecting cobwebs and dust. Christmas is coming. Bragging about all these festivals we have? They seem to get quiet as years go by. I remember when christmas was the bomb. Carolling, lamb, food, more lamb, presents and did I mention lamb? Its like all of that sort of diminished as we grew older. Everybody looked forward to it. Now its like, "Its christmas? Oh..."

I read a text worth debating. It was about how the dogmas of the quiet past are no longer edequate and efficient for the stormy present. People blame schools. People blame the economy. People blame GOD. People blame parents. I guess nobody bothers to change themselves first eh? I guess sometimes people forget about people around them when they are striving to feed their family.

Thought of the day. Pernah kau nampak red indian cina?

No comments:

Post a Comment