Friday, January 8, 2010

1/2

So the latest news is that some church got torched by a gang of pyromaniacs in KL. God bless them for they didn't know what they were doing. Puts their religion to shame. Gives Islam a bad name. Why only in KL? We don't have to endure that kind of nonsense here in Sabah. Its about time Sabah went independent like Singapore I say. God damn. Here are 2 facts about Sabah. (credits to Ricardo Unto)

Fact 1 - Sabah should be stacking paper because its has oil.

Fact 2- Sabah is the most poverty stricken state in the country.

Once again, we don't need none of this nonsense here. 1 Malaysia? Please. These words are none other than honey coated corpses. Sounds sweet on the outside, rotten and dead on the inside.

Fingers have been itching for WOW lately. Just gotta get that trial account thing out of the way. Tons of things have been circulating in my mind lately. Dont even have the mood to play HON. I must be getting old I guess. There is FNM tomorrow and I dont even know if I want to join. Why?

1. Finding a parking space in City Mall on Sunday afternoons is like trying to find a virgin in a brothel.

2. My deck sucks. I'm trying not to play Jund because its gay.

3. I cant think of any other deck to play.

Must be going through that menopause thing that women always talk about. Done lost my mood for almost everything. I just wanna chill and listen to music. Been caught listening to these few songs on repeat for the past few days.

R Kelly - Number one

Trey Songz - Jupiter Love

Trey Songz - Upstairs

Trey Songz - I need a girl

Marques Houston - Body

Marques Houston - Favorite Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment