Thursday, January 7, 2010

Kids and Magic

Well, life is back to the good old mundane. Back to screaming at kids who would choose Facebook over text book. Time for Pendidikan to do something like drop some educational stuff into Facebook. Them kids are too busy clicking away on Farm Ville and Barn Budy or what ever cafe and fish games.

"Those kids will kill you! THey wont kill me! I will kill them!"

Avatar was awesome I rate it a 5/5 no doubt about that I tell you. If you dont watch it, you better watch get in your ride and head to the cinema now. Watching it on the computer screen is no substitute for watching it on the big ass screen. It contains elements from games I love such as Command and Conquer, Magic the Gathering and World of Warcraft. Well the human soldiers and vehicles really looked like them C&C games we all love. Those floating lands really resamble the ones in Zendikar. With the modern equipment going dead in that area, it just makes sense with the potent mana circulating the area. Damn. I could feel goose pimples as I watched the floating land. It may meen nothing to some people. In fact It may not even raise and eye brow but damn, Imagine watching something from your favorite game in a movie so epic?







Watched Sherlock Holmes too. Was real nice of Jessica to keep me company for that movie. You will never catch Paul Lai saying "I gotta watch a detective movie!" Nah, never. But Sherlock was nice. At first the only reason I wanted to watch it was because the guy acting as Tony Stark AKA Iron Man is acting in the movie. I dont even know his name and I be calling him Iron man. So lets keep it that way. Its kindda cool I guess. It would have been kindda bland if not for the addition of fantasy elements in the movie. I love Magic. Cant help it. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment