Friday, January 1, 2010

Nu Year

So its the new year once again. 2010 has come, 2009 is no more. Last year was just plain terrible. Everybody is stepping into 2010 with high hopes. Lets just hope they dont get dashed on the rocks before they ever take off. Well, Im currently taking mild breaks from HON. TIred of being in a team of carry heroes. Giving world of warcraft a shot. Its a fun game but no game is cool if you go through it alone. Same thing goes for life. It has no meaning till you have people to go through it with you.

School starts for me on the 4th. Sigh. Back to the books. I hope I can balance out study time and time to make a living.

MONEY IS NOT EVERYTHING BUT EVERYTHING NEEDS MONEY

I bought a novel not too long ago. Agents of Artifice.



With so much free time on my hands now, I decided to get back into a little reading.
I just had to. The novel has been sittin gon my desk gathering dust for way too long now. That novel had two of my favourite planeswalkers Tezzeret and Jace. Was not too happy the way things ended in the book. I wonder if there will be a part 2 or something. Jace is just insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment