Monday, December 28, 2009

Xmas

Christmas came christmas went. New year is coming, another year is coming.

Christmas at church was just the same. The food isnt that great without BBQ. the best one was wayyyy back in 2004. Damn that was the best. Had tons of friends in church around. We had lamb, corn and sweet potatoes. They say Christmas is all about giving. Well yeah, we were the receiving point. Magic tricks this year? I dont know. The Magicians were impressive and all. I dont know if the non christians got the message. Its kindda tricky that way ya know? New Christians get the wrong message and you have a hard time trying to correct them. Entertaining but I shall leave all other comments to myself. Its been two years and the church aint had no dramas. Dramas are the best way to get the message across. Perhaps its kindda classic and people are moving forward.

Tried and true is sometimes the best way to go.

My Music playlist has been in replay for the past few weeks. Need some fresh stuff. Sigh. Been listening to some old classics by Tyrese and Ginuwine. Old songs become new stuff after sometime you know what I mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment