Friday, December 18, 2009

A compendium of mini events

Well after about two months I have decided to give some thoughts about the two latest Korean Boy bands.





Yup, MBLAQ and B2st. I shall start off with MBLAQ. With Rain Jung Ji Hoon as their mentor and producer, I can see a resemblance. Not all of them are good dancers. The rapper Thunder is ok though. Most of them are already in their mid twenties. With two hit singles under their belt "Oh yeah" and "Good Love". I have always thought that Rain would make a boy band but I didnt think it would be so soon.

As for B2st, I dont know how far they can go. Unlike MBLAQ, members of the group are kindda young. They are like a BIG BANG copy paste. They are not great. They are not different. My opinion on MBLAQ is that Rain kind of rushed this project. MBLAQ seem kindda not so groomed to be in front of the camera yet. Im no talent critic but I do wanna see good stuff. Rain juggling Ninja Assassin, the Six to Five clothing line and producing a boy band. Ain't he great or what?

Finally finished reading the manga Boys Over Flowers. The story line was kinda shaky and the conclusion didnt really go out with a bang. Sigh.

Damn beat after playing HON. Might hit the sack early today. What an unfruitful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment