Sunday, December 6, 2009

Two days down the drain.

The past two days just sucked like Edward Cullen I didn't know where to start.
Reunion on Saturday was crappy. When it comes to reunions, nobody is excited about seeing each other. Its like you have to bribe and extort people to come. It makes the atmosphere awkward and people end up being divided into a few groups when its about one whole family. I guess some people just don't give a damn about all this.
Organizing these kind of events is not easy. You have to call and sms so many people. Nobody appreciates it at all. Everybody just has something to do which is just more important and makes millions of dollars in minutes. I don't know who or what chose that place.

The venue was just awful. I mean, it was a nice place don't get me wrong, but a reunion is not like going to the club to chill, dance and listen to music. Its for people to catch up with each other. Ya know? Chit chat! Had the nerve to choose Growball restaurant. Thought that place was cool at first. The food was great the last time I went there. That place was dark like the bat cave and to make matters worse, we had veterans going up on stage to sing Chinese songs from the good old days. Who wants to listen to all that? To top it off, Malay people on stage screaming is even worst. I'm no racist but damn it, Malay songs are terrible!

NO SALT NO FIRE NO PASSION

If not for the mini karaoke session after that lunch, I would have been better off staying at home reading Shakespeare.

That night, spent the whole night making an all common deck for FNM.

Come Sunday, I bring my all common deck to find out its regular standard. Whole event is called off just because of the sudden change in plan. MALAS TERUS

Need to get away from this monotony.

For the past few months, Ive been reading some self help books. Actually they have been sitting on my shelf for sometime. Never bothered to pick them up. One of them is famous.

HOW TO WIN FRIENDS AND INFLUENCE PEOPLE by Dale Carnegie

RICH DAD POOR DAD by Robert Kiyosaki.

Theres a thing about these self help books. Some of them cant be used in Malaysia. God damn it. Its irritating to hear that people have had great results after reading the book. Perhaps only 10% of the knowledge is even applicable. 90% is what the chinese people call fei hua. Doesn't seem to work for me. Would be better off burning them. Can halau nyamuk lagi.

Lets hope HON tonight will cheer me up a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment