Sunday, December 13, 2009

Being efficient

After an online test and reading some symptoms of autism, I can come up with a conclusion I might have Autism 80% Dont know how accurate these symptoms are but it sure messed up my day. To think other people had social problems when it was partially my fault.

The all common deck on Sunday was fun. Imagine all common decks. Did pretty well with an Esper deck. Never thought the Sedraxis Alchemist and Parasitic Strix combo would be so meta. Ethersworn Sheildmage turned the tables so many times. Awesome card. Come in to play effects are always good.



HOOT HOOT



DADDY! THAT MAN IS UGLY!



Just picked up THE SOURCE magazine from Eatons with Young Money on the cover. Daym. The Young Money family certainly has grown. With those fellows on Lil Waynes shoulders, Im sure they will go far. They have some talent brewing in there like Mack Maine and Drake. Drake sure exploded with his hit Best I ever had.
Tried out Left for dead 2. The Chain saw was super fun. Rawr! Rampage! Kill kill kill! cut cut cut! slash slash slash! Even so, my head was still spinning while I was playing it. Pening geng....

No comments:

Post a Comment