Sunday, December 20, 2009

Trying to go rogue

So I made a Sharuum EDH deck and it just failed badly. Thats what you get for trying to go rogue. You either solve the metagame or you end up getting squashed. Landed myself at the 7th place with winning two games and losing one. Will not give up trying to improve it. Damn I hate Mealtstrom pulse hahaha! That thing took out multiple Borderposts and multiple Glaze fiends I dont wanna talk about it hahaha.



On top of theat, Rudy played a Great Sable stag. Tidak terbalik terus my Esper deck? Hahaha! Two colours protection. Damn gay



Been sleeping early like an old man. Sigh. No mood to go out and everybody just seems busy. I like sleeping early. The thing about sleeping early is waking up early... Damn do I hate waking up early or what.
It makes the whole day seem longer and by 1-2 Im already feeling tired. Talk about getting enough rest. Missing ayam panggang and malta. Gotta go grab some soon. Sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment