Thursday, December 10, 2009

Growth stunting

So finally I have the green light to study next year. Been so depressed about this for the past few years. Finally, some form of direction. Just a little late. Kindda sucks having parents who stunt your growth. Sometimes caring too much for your kids can be bad. They will never grow. I guess Im just no rebel. You care too much to the point you are controlling and being pushy. I guess there is just a fine line between being caring and controlling.

THERE CAN BE NO IMPROVEMENTS IF THERE ARE NO MISTAKES.

EXPERIENCE IS STILL THE BEST TEACHER EVEN IF IT IS A BAD MASTER.

Registration is a BITCH I tell you. I have to "sahkan" my IC, SPM results and English results. This shit has been a speck of dirt in my eye since ever. It just makes no sense its almost ridiculous. Its not like anybody can certify this and its not like it even matters. I have to find some big shot to sign or chop my documents. These good for nothing big shots are never in their offices. Always outstation, playing golf, drinking or fucking prostitutes. What good are you if you are always out station and never in the office? One huge office and only one fellow who can do the job yet he is never around. It makes no sense why the documents cant be certified during registration. Hell, they did that when I registered for form 6.

This is just one of the tiny things that stunts the growth of any country. This is just the tiny stuff. Lets not get into obtaining trading licences cause that one is stupid. Its not like this is hard and Im whining. Its just plain stupid. Its like asking a person to drink soup using chopsticks or a fork. Trying so hard to make a simple process become complicated and troublesome.

Vision 2020? Just forget it. I just cant wait to hear the excuses they have when 2020 comes and it doesnt work out. No way lah. Not with the balik kampung lifestyle. Nothing can ever be accomplished. Pissed off with this country. One lady I know was sad about a friend giving up her citizenship to migrate to another country. Dont be sad Auntie, rejoice. Your friend is no longer under the clutches of a dumbass country. She is not the first and she will not be the last. Namewee was right when he said that frequent power cuts gets in the way of any developing country. Cina was so pissed off he stormed the tenaga nasional.

As I type this, my whole room is eneveloped by smoke. Got me feeling like Im in some Ninja movie or some Spec Ops game. Damn those neighbours.

HOW CAN SOME PEOPLE BE SO SMART YET STILL SO STUPID?

No comments:

Post a Comment