Sunday, December 6, 2009

Musaq

Anybody who knows me well enough is sure to know I love RnB. Hip Hop music in general. R Kelly and Trey Songz especially. Music by them are the best. Nothing by them can ever be called rubbish.
Not too happy about the beef going on between two of my favorite singers at the moment.


R. Kelly





Trey Songz


These two men have made some of the best music I have heard. Its kindda sad to see Trey saying stuff like how he used to be a huge fan of R Kelly and he is disappointed at how R Kelly no longer sets the trends but is now more of a follower of trends.
R Kelly himself hit back saying that personal comments should be done over the phone. Making a public statements like these are just to sell an album or start a beef.
I dont think they should be going at each others throats just to make an album sell. They should lock themselves up in the studio and throw away the key.

With both of them having new albums out, its great to have some fresh MUSAQ for my play list.
Nothing by RnB ever goes stale. You can always relate to it. Tyrese will be coming out with a new album soon. Cant wait to hear it.

HON was great last night. It was the only thing that really added flavour to my weekend. Its fun but it can be tiring when you are with the wrong team.

No comments:

Post a Comment